Eyh ! Ada cerita baru lah .

Ce KLIK Ce KLIK ! :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

PASHMINA .

Title blog today is PASHMINA . Today I ask my friend how's to wear pashmina like her . So , she teach me . Ops ! forgot to tell you who her name . Okay her name is NUR HIDAYAH a.k.a DEE , DZAIDATUL SYARENA a.k.a ACHA and also involve is NAS . Oh my ! You now what happen in class today . We have a good MODELLING of PASHMINA . huhu . Actually , on that time we don't have model . Suddenly , Syafiq came to us , so we take him as our MODEL . Look at this pic .



See picture above . Sweet rite ? Oh my ! Dah macam muka awek kau je aku tengok , hehe .
Now , two picture below is my teacher . Teacher PASHMINA lah ^_^ . 




Sama kan gaya mereka ? macam kembar ! Thank dear DEE , ACHA , NAS and our MODEL SYAFIQ :)

Love , Amal .

No comments:

Post a Comment