Eyh ! Ada cerita baru lah .

Ce KLIK Ce KLIK ! :)

Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm twentieth :)

Assalamualaikum and very very good afternoon to all. Yarh today is 20 March 2012 and I'm be a Twentieth girls Monkey Icon. Alhamdulillah coz I'm still alive. Tersangat bersyukur. So, now I want to say THANKS for those wish my birthday and celebrate my birthday. Monkey Emoticons


Early celebration on 16 March 2012 from my lovely family. Thanks to Ayah, Emak, Kak Long, Kak Teh and Adikk. Opss! And for you Si gemukkksss *thanks for the suprise (agak suprise jugak lah kann :O)Monkey Emoticons


On my birthday 19 March 2012. Thanks to Kak Nurul, Akma, Ina, Fizah and Kak Ah Jie for make me suprise sampai termakan bedak, membuat salon telur di rambut kuhh dan terminum air sabun. Thanks ye sayang sayang kuhhMonkey Icons . And for all my lovely friends yang wish kat handphone, facebook and tweet tweet thank you so muchhh. hehe Monkey Emoticons

Spongebob is my 1st present. Thanks Kak Long :D

Cut cake ceremony :D Thanks my beloved family.



Movie time. Thanks again Kak Long, Kak Teh and Adik :)

Yes we are. *asal lah gambar kat atas atas ni nampak aku buncitt -.-'


Present from Mr A. Thanks okayy :D

Thanks to all again. Hai my name is Nur Amalina Binti Mohd Sam. I'm twentieth rite now . Bye bye number ONE . Monkey Icon

Love , Amal.

No comments:

Post a Comment