Eyh ! Ada cerita baru lah .

Ce KLIK Ce KLIK ! :)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Wish .



Erm , before getting 19 i have some wish . Hopefully i will get it . 
  • Get a GOOD result for this SEM .
  • I want celebrate my birthday with :
    • My family .
    • My lovely friends : Alan , Yana , Awin .
    • My new friends at UiTM, Segamat : Asma , Lala , Myra , Zizi , Burn , Ecah , Aten .
    • My ERT friends .
    • My team netball friends .
    • My college friends .
    • And all my friends .
  • Get new CAMERA .
  • Be better then 18 years old .
  • I miss all my friends .
  • I want meet all my old friends . ( hope i will )
Can i get all that for this year ? it's can be a veryVERYvery SWEET MEMORIES for me if i get it ! 
Thank you . ( just to share with all of you , if you think (-) its up to you . )

Love , Amal .


1 comment:

  1. huh LOVE AMAL konon..
    nk tiru mcm cite LOVE NORA XOXO...
    nyampah diwh,,,

    ReplyDelete