Eyh ! Ada cerita baru lah .

Ce KLIK Ce KLIK ! :)

Friday, July 1, 2011

HEART LOVE .

Hai HEART LOVE ! Do you know , i love you so much . Do you love me ? I'm happy to know and meet you dear Monkey Icon Cici . When I stay with you I feel very happy . So , can you make my life always like that . Waahhhhhh ! Kalah orang bercintan kann . Siap speaking lagi tuh nyahh , huhu . I don't care what people want to say , but i'm still want to say that I LOVE that person so muchhh , kann sayang kann . huu . Haaaa, mesti korang tertanya tanya kann siapa kah orang yang disayangi tu kann , okay lah , that person is SAIDATUL AKMA BINTI NORDDIN lahh , I love to see her attitude , almost same like arwah NUR AKMA AZMEIRA BINTI RAHIM . That's why I like to be friend with her . Thanks ALLAH because you TAKE and GIVE . All this happened there,somehow . Very grateful for all this . Again , thank YA ALLAH . Today I have someday with her and their boyfie . Awesome day ! Tutti frutti + posing Monkey Emoticons. Thanks for both dear because accompanied me to have some tutti fruitti . Suka sangat tau . hehe Monkey Icons
Dah lah , macam dah tak de apa nak di cerita lahh . Korang tengok jela pic kami yang di ambil oleh En Yusran a.k.a Akma boyfie .

Kegilaan melanda .




Dia

Saya

Let's find the location .



Let's go in and buy :)


Sorry dear , that's only the example . haha


I'm TALL , you SHORT :p

WE :)






Sweet :)

We are together .

Love , Amal .

No comments:

Post a Comment