Eyh ! Ada cerita baru lah .

Ce KLIK Ce KLIK ! :)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Baby !

Hye all's , before i'm started my entry I want to say Happy Ramadhan al Mubarak to all Umat Islam . Hope this Ramadhan we will got the blessing and mercy . Aminn . Okay, now I will start my story . Last week in the month of July I worked in the nursery . There have a good memories that I get . Taking care of new born baby after deliver . Wah ! Best tau , dapat mandikan baby , bagi dia minum susu . Tersangat lah seronok . Tapi yang paling sedih sebab hanya seminggu dapat bekerja di sana . BABY'S I WILL MISS YOUR CRYING , SMILING AND YOUR CUTE MANNER . Bye my sweetie baby's  . Labor here I come . 
 Have a look  

Me and baby :)
Peace yawww :)
 C.U.T.E :)

Ni lah akibat kalau dah takde kerja sangat , hehe :)




I love NURSERY  .

Love , Amal .

No comments:

Post a Comment