Eyh ! Ada cerita baru lah .

Ce KLIK Ce KLIK ! :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Penat Plus Result .

Salam semua . Hari ini badan sangatSANGAT sakit include my HAND ! but i'm still want write some story in my blog ! hehe . Training yang semakin tough ! memang kena regging habisHABISAN la kan ! macam nak tercabut ototOTOT badan aku ni ha ! adigus ! dah lah this week ada praktikal dekat kolej . habis praktikal terus pergi training . memang penatkan ? korang nak join ? jom la, mari kita samaSAMA memenatkan badan sendiri, haha . jupJUP, walaupun aku kerap training lately ni, kawan aku cakap badan aku semakin berisi? ha ? yeke ? dia kata badan aku tough ! ala ! tak maulah ! nanti nampak macam lelaki la :( . okayOKAY for the next story , tadi lepas rehat pukul 12.30 until 2 , Lavania my group leader in class, call our matrix number and say Ms. Khor and Ms Christina Micheal want to see the matrix number that she call, so suprise because my number include at the list ! oh no ! that's to suprise ! Ms. Khor and Ms CM want to see us at 3.50 p.m . so our CI give us permittion to meet them . while i and my friend waiting for our two tutor , my heartbeat move so faster . a lot of  question mark in my mind ! :( . after both of them came in our class , my hand and leg so cold ! okay for shorted my story , she told us about our result for FUNDAMENTAL OF NURSING . but i'm fail for Ms CM subjek ! but totally my result for FON is PAST ! hehe . Alhamdulillah ! thank for ALLAH . 

Okay , tomorrow i will continued about our PROCEDURE . Removal drain, STO , Suture and many more!
No words anymore , tangan pun dah lenguh ! mata pun dah ngantuk, bantal pun dah memanggil ! so masa untuk merilekskan tubuh badan ku ini . hehe . gudnite everyone . daa ~
For you : i still missing you and remember about you . have a good day dear ! byeBYE .

MY RESULT IN SEM 2

Anatomy and Physiology : 
  • Formative 1 : Fail .
  • Formative 2 : Past .
 Pharmacology :
  • Formative 1 : Past .
  • Formative 2 : In progress .
 Fundamental of Nursing :
  • Formative 1 : Past .
  • Formative 2 : Past .
Parasitology and Microbiology :
  • Formative 1 : Past .
  • Formative 2 : In progress
Surgical Nursing :
  • Formative 1 : Past .
  • Formative 2 : In progress .
I will update this blog ! just wait and always read my blog :) thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment